Arbitration / Mediation
- A base fee of $450 per side for a (Single Neutral) for a single claimant (two party) case.
- This fee will cover up to two hours of neutral time. (Neutral time includes, but is not limited to, review of exhibits, actual hearing time and writing of an award by an arbitrator or mediator).
- Base fees are due 10 business days prior to the ADR procedure.
- Overtime fees at a rate of $175-225 per side, (depending on the neutral chosen) will be assessed for each hour of Neutral time in excess of the two-hour base fee.
Two Member & Three Member Arbitration Panels
- A base fee of $700 per side for a single claimant case with two arbitrators. This fee covers up to two hours of neutral time.
- Overtime on two member panels will be assessed at a rate of $300 per side for each additional hour.
- A base fee of $900 per side for a single claimant case with three arbitrators. This fee covers up to two hours of neutral time.
- Overtime on three member tribunals will be assessed at a rate of $400 per side for each additional hour.
- There will be no postponement fees on any date changes to scheduled hearings provided that Case Closed is given at least two business days notice by phone.
- A $150 rescheduling fee will be assessed for postponements less than two business days. However, cases postponed after 4PM on the day prior to the hearing will be assessed an additional fee of $100 to cover contractual obligations to the arbitrator or mediator.
- In the event that a scheduled case is settled prior to the hearing date, both sides will be responsible for a settlement fee.
- 3-5 Business days: 50% of fee
- 1-2 Business days: 75% of fee
- After 4pm on the business day prior to the hearing: Full fee
Please note: base fees, postponement fees and settlement fees may vary on cases with multiple parties and/or multiple neutrals.
Fees Effective January 1, 2015